Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023: Directorate General of Special Education under the Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan has announced various new vacancies for 2022-23 through the latest advertisment [BS-01 to BS-015]. Both males and females are eligible to apply. All the details are mentioned below.
Ministry Of Human Rights Jobs 2023:
|Posted On||December 30th, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Age limit:||18 to 30 years|
|Gender:||Male & Female|
|Jobs type:||Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Pakistan|
Vacant posts are, Stenotypist (BS-14), Help Desk Assistant (BS-14), Junior Instructor Computer (BS-14), Vocational Teacher (BS-14) Deenyat Teacher / Qari (BS-14), Peripatetic Teacher (BS-14), Junior Instructor (BS-14) Cataloguer (BS-11), Prosthetic Technician (BS-11), Book Sorter / Farash (BS-05), Driver (BS-04), Welder (BS-03), Attendant / Aya (BS-02), Hostel Bearer / Attendant (BS-02), Farash (BS-01), Mali (BS-01), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Chowkidar (BS-01) Sanitary Worker (BS-01).
Vacancies & Qualifications:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Steno Typist (BS-14)||Intermediate||04|
|2.||Help Desk Assistant (BS-14)||Bachelors||01|
|3.||Vocational Teacher (BS-14)||Matric||02|
|4.||Junior Instructor Computer (BS-14)||Bachelors||01|
|5.||Deenyat Teacher / Qari (BS-14)||Matric||01|
|6.||Junior Instructor (BS-14)||Matric||02|
|7.||Peripatetic Teacher (BS-14)||FA / CT||01|
|9.||Prosthetic Technician (BS-11)||Matric||01|
|10.||Book Sorter / Farash (BS-05)||Matric||01|
|14.||Hostel Bearer (BS-02)||Primary||01|
|17.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Primary||09|
|19.||Sanitary Worker (BS-01)||Primary||03|
Applications are welcomed for all Pakistani nationals from the Directorate General of Special Education, Ministry of Human Rights. Candidates can fill the following posts on a temporary basis. The test and interview will be taken as per Government policy.
How to Apply for Ministry of Human Rights Jobs?
- Interested & Eligible Candidates can apply online at National Job Portal https://njp.gov.pk/.
- Detail Information is available at the official website of Human Rights https://mohr.gov.pk/.
- Candidates for the posts from BS-01 to BS-04 can apply by submitting their documents to the undersigned address.
- The selection shall be made purely on merit basis.
- No TA/ DA will be Admissible.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interviews.
- If the candidate is interested to apply more then one post, he should apply seperately.
- Interested candidates will have to provide original documents at the time of interview.
- Applications should reach the address given below in the advertisement before 13th January 2023.
Address: Director (Admin) Directorate General Of Special Education Hanna Road, G-8/4, Islamabad.