Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)Jobs 2023: Various Jobs opportunities are announced in PEC Pakistan Engineering Council. The PEC department allows candidates from all over Pakistan. Interested Candidates who are willing to avail these job opportunities may read the advertisement very carefully.
Pakistan Engineering Council is hiring the following posts, Assistant Director (AR), Estate Officer, Assistant Director (Admix), Assistant Director Techno Lewd Mists, Director IIRM, Director Administration, Additional Registrar/Senior Director MIS, Internal Auditor, Deputy Director MIS, and PS to Registrar. Other details are mentioned below.
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC)Jobs 2023:
|Published On:||January 08, 2023|
|Organization:||Pakistan Engineering Council PEC|
|Gender:||Male and Female|
|No. Of Vacancies:||100+|
|Qualification:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Engineering, BA BSc, MA MSc, LLB|
Candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria, qualification details, and other requirements very carefully before applying for these posts. Males and females both can apply. Interested candidates who are willing to be a part of PEC must apply.
Details Of Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Post Name||No of Seats|
|4.||Deputy Director MIS||01|
|5.||Deputy Director Techno Legal Affairs||01|
|7.||Assistant Director Techno Legal Affairs||01|
|8.||Assistant Director HR||01|
|9.||Assistant Director Admin||01|
|11.||PB to Registrar||01|
Details Of Vacancies:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||PA to Vice Chairmen (PEC-16)||Masters||04|
|2.||HR Assistant (PEC-14)||BBA/ BSc||03|
|3.||Sub Engineer Civil (PEC-14)||DAE Civil||01|
|4.||Electrician (PEC-07)||F.A / FSc||01|
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates must submit their application online through the PEC job portal on jobs.pec.org.pk
- At the time of the interview, applicants will have to bring all the original documents i.e CNIC, domicile, NOC (if applicable) with educational certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test or an interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview or a test.
- Age relaxation as per Government rules will be admissible.
- The last date for submission of applications is January 23, 2023.
- For more information, please visit the official website (www.pec.org.pk).